Capitol Hill - Perfect Turn Key 3 Unit! Superb Location. Excellent Condition. Historic home conversion into 3 apartments. Live in one, rent two or rent all three. Unit #1 (1 or 2 BR) on first/lower floor. Unit 2&3 on upper fls both delightful 1BR units. NO work needed. Excellent opportunity for Investor or to especially the Owner Occupant for Short Term Rentals ( Confirm with DCRA). Completely DC compliant with 3 unit occupancy permit and business license. PROPERTY TO BE DELIVERED VACANT! Estimated $5800-$6,400 gross monthly income immediately with already furnished 1BR rental (#3). Utilities shared at H2O, Elec, Gas $3500 Annually. A perfect opportunity for portfolio investor or owner occupant in main unit. Features include Unit #1 w/ 2 bedroom option, turn key operation, custom lighting, window bays, washer dryer, front yard patio, newer individual Mini-splits in units, Gas Radiated Heat for All units, garden patio, original detail, hardwood floors and so much more. All this in one of the best locations in the City. Steps to Lincoln Park, Eastern Market, Barracks Row, Pa Ave, The Capitol & METRO all at your doorstep. All this make this a tremendous investment property as a homeowner or investor.
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Other, Cable TV
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Wall Unit.
- Full Finished, Partially Finished, Heated
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped. Corner.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price