This elegant, corner two bedroom, two bathroom condo has a wrap around balcony and is one of the most sought after floor plans at The Madrigal Condominium. The unit has wood floors and new bedroom carpet along with built-ins in the foyer, a custom closet system in the primary bedroom, ceiling fans and a kitchen island/breakfast bar. Other upgrades include master bath updates, blackout curtains, and recently replaced HVAC, washer/dryer and water heater. This unit has a parking space and two storage units. The Madrigal Condominium has 24 hour concierge, security, an exercise room as well as a rooftop with great city views. And the Mount Vernon Triangle neighborhood can't be beat. The building is near Metro, the DC Circulator as well as great restaurants, grocery, and a weekly farmer's market. Also nearby are museums, theater, the Capital One Center, Georgetown Law School, the historic Sixth and Eye Synagogue and so much more.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,036 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Old City #2
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- PER DC RECORDS
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors.
- Community Amenities
- Concierge, Exercise Room, Party Room, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price