PRICE IMPROVEMENT & $5k credit towards new appliances! Open Sat & Sun 1-3pm. Live, work and play at this pet friendly high rise, The L at CityVista. Quiet, 9th floor south-facing unit end unit (only shared wall is in the LR) is ideally located at the end of the hall, and next to the staircase. Oversized windows & floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors with Juliet balcony provide morning and afternoon light. Well appointed Kitchen with SS appliances (gas stove), resurfaced cabinets, pantry closet and granite peninsula with seating for 2+. Adjacent to the Kitchen is the perfect WFH built-in desk/command center, with matching granite countertop. Dedicated Laundry closet, in the hallway, not in your living spaces. Perfectly positioned, hall bath gives you the feeling of an en-suite. Copious storage including a front hall closet, pantry closet, linen closet & walk-in BR closet with Elfa Closet System. Separately deeded Garage parking spot and first floor/indoor (temperature-controlled) storage unit included. The perfect package. Recharge and relax on your own quiet rooftop oasis, or charge up at the sister building K CityVista. Indulge in the amenity-rich possibilities CityVista has to offer. Host your next party/event , at their Clubroom with catering Kitchen. Roof pool (heated), hot tub, and grill station. Perched up high above 12 stories the roof deck has 360*degree views of the Capitol city skyline. Enjoy your Passeggiata at The Vista Green, a pet friendly private one-acre park with a water feature, bamboo, gorgeous planters, and lounge seating. In-complex 24-hour Safeway (direct from Garage). Zone 6 parking includes The Hill and H St. NE. Vida Fitness offers reduced rates for residents. Front desk Concierge 7 days a week, Friday & Sat tilâ 2 am. Perfect for first time Buyer (DC credit) or investor. Currently 37% of units are Rentals, no cap on pricing. Condo fee has not increased more than $100 total over the past 10 years! Designed and built by the pioneering , inspirational Pam Bundy/Bundy Development, whose other projects include Castle Condo (Logan Circle), Chinatown Condominiums, CityCenter DC, and The Conrad Hotel. This building set the standard for Mount Vernon Triangle.
High-rise, Other, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
655 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Elevator, Ramp - Main Level, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Balcony, Patio, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Street Lights. Interior, Other.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Library, Party Room, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price