Live, work and play at this pet friendly high rise, The L at CityVista. Quiet, 9th floor south-facing unit end unit (only shared wall is in the LR) is ideally located at the end of the hall, and next to the staircase. Oversized windows & floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors with Juliet balcony provide morning and afternoon light. Well appointed Kitchen with SS appliances (gas stove), resurfaced cabinets, pantry closet and granite peninsula with seating for 2+. Adjacent to the Kitchen is the perfect WFH built-in desk/command center, with matching granite countertop. Dedicated Laundry closet, in the hallway, not in your living spaces. Perfectly positioned, hall bath gives you the feeling of an en-suite. Copious storage including a front hall closet, pantry closet, linen closet & walk-in BR closet with Elfa Closet System. Separately deeded Garage parking spot and first floor/indoor (temperature-controlled) storage unit included. The perfect package. Recharge and relax on your own quiet rooftop oasis, or charge up at the sister building K CityVista. Indulge in the amenity-rich possibilities CityVista has to offer. Host your next party/event , at their Clubroom with catering Kitchen. Roof pool (heated), hot tub, and grill station. Perched up high above 12 stories the roof deck has 360*degree views of the Capitol city skyline. Enjoy your Passeggiata at The Vista Green, a pet friendly private one-acre park with a water feature, bamboo, gorgeous planters, and lounge seating. In-complex 24-hour Safeway (direct from Garage). Zone 6 parking includes The Hill and H St. NE. Vida Fitness offers reduced rates for residents. Front desk Concierge 7 days a week, Friday & Sat tilâ 2 am. Perfect for first time Buyer (DC credit) or investor. Currently 37% of units are Rentals, no cap on pricing. Condo fee has not increased more than $100 total over the past 10 years! Designed and built by the pioneering , inspirational Pam Bundy/Bundy Development, whose other projects include Castle Condo (Logan Circle), Chinatown Condominiums, CityCenter DC, and The Conrad Hotel. This building set the standard for Mount Vernon Triangle.
High-rise, Other, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
655 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Elevator, Ramp - Main Level, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Balcony, Patio, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Street Lights. Interior, Other.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Library, Party Room, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security
- Security Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)