OFFERS REQUESTED BY THURSDAY 8/27 10AM. Perfect for the First Time buyer, a couple with family plans or rental investor all capitalizing in this special community of University Hills. From strolling through Duck Pond Park, a short walk to the University or an easy commute this home presents an affordable home in a rapidly appreciating DMV. Multiple features include a main floor with 2BR/BA, hardwod floors, dining area, open floor plan, indoor summer porch, fireplace hearth, Central Air with a lower floor offering an addition 1000 sf for extra bedroom, family room and work/utility room. All this on over a 8000sf lot for your enjoyment.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Block, Brick, Aluminum Siding
2,132 sq. ft
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Workshop
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Aluminum
- Composition Shingle
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Cleared, Landlocked, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Sloping, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price