**Offers Due Tuesday, June 15th by 12:00 PM ** Step into this spacious and beautifully maintained, three-level residence with a large, open-concept living, dining, and kitchen area with a half bath perfectly configured for living on The Hill. There is a private hardscaped patio situated just outside the kitchen, providing the perfect barbecuing atmosphere and alfresco dining. Totally renovated in 2014, this residence has four bedrooms and two baths placed on the upper two levels of this well-appointed home. The second floor has three bedrooms, a beautifully finished bath and an outdoor deck. The primary bedroom-suite spans the entire third floor with a spa-sized bath. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a walk-out deck with a motorized awning, making relaxing in the shade on a sunny day easier than ever. The laundry room is ideally placed on the bedroom level. With abundant spaces to entertain, work, and unwind, this home will have you humming to your own soundtrack and loving where you live! It is situated near the Eastern Market, Barracks Row, Lincoln Park, Metro, and much more!
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,855 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Six Burner Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Low-Emittance , Skylights, Double Pane
- Main Level Entry.
- TV Entry System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price