Overlook Fantastic LINCOLN PARK - Perfect Turn Key 3 Unit! YOUR HOME WITH INCOME or INVESTOR! Superb Location. Excellent Condition. Historic home conversion into 3 apartments. LIVE in one, rent two OR rent all three. Unit #1 (2 BR) on first/lower floor. Unit 2&3 on upper fls two delightful 1BR units. NO work needed. Excellent opportunity for HOME OWNER or INVESTOR. Especially the Owner Occupant its extra income for LONG or AIR B&B Rental ( Subject to DCRA for confirmation). Completely DC compliant with 3 unit occupancy permit and business license. PROPERTY TO BE DELIVERED VACANT! Estimated $5800-$6,400 gross monthly income immediately with already furnished 1BR rental (#3). Utilities shared at H2O, Elec, Gas $3500 Annually. A perfect opportunity for portfolio investor or owner occupant in main unit. Features include Unit #1 w/ 2 bedroom option, turn key operation, custom lighting, window bays, washer dryer, front yard patio, newer individual Mini-splits in units, Gas Radiated Heat for All units, garden patio, original detail, hardwood floors and so much more. All this in one of the best locations in the City. Lincoln Park Eastern Market, Barracks Row, Shops and Restaurants of Pa Ave, The Capitol & METRO all at your doorstep. What more can you ask to enjoy the home yourself with substantial income to help out or for solid investment in a top DC location.
Other, Other, Federal
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,086 sq. ft
Other, Cable TV
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Wall Unit.
- Full Finished, Partially Finished, Heated
- Screened, Storm Window, Skylights, Wood Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Brick
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price