Spacious one bedroom, one bath home in sought after 1010 Mass. Home features beautiful hardwood floors throughout the living area, floor to ceiling windows in the living room, gourmet kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, newer fridge, microwave, dishwasher and washer and dryer. The large bedroom features dual closets and room for a seating area. The large bath features luxury finishes and soaking tub. One car parking conveys. Centrally located, 1010 Mass features a fabulous roof deck with pool, grills and 360 degree city and monument views. Close to numerous metro stations, Logan, Mount Vernon Square, City Center, Downtown and Shaw.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Public Water Service
681 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Elevator, Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price